If stylish beards and bikes and an evening getting your own custom look from cutting edge stylists sounds like your kind of event, then Barbersride 2018 could be the charity ride-out for you to get involved in. The ride – in aid of Alder Hey Children’s Hospital and Guerilla Barbering, an international collective of barbers dedicated to aiding the homeless and less fortunate – is the perfect blend of coiffuring and custom motorcycles.
Starting at Bowker Harley-Davidson in Preston at 10am on Sunday 5th August, the five-day ride-out ends each day with a barbering seminar at a Harley-Davidson dealership, including ours on Thursday 9th August.
You can join the whole ride for £150 per rider, which includes access to all five evening events and a goodie bag worth £75 or just get a ticket to come along to our evening event for £30 per person. We’re hoping to help smash last year’s fundraising total of £10,000, which was donated to Great Ormond Street Hospital and the Lions Barber Collective.
For Barbersride 2018, a team of biking barbers from across the globe will cover the 850 mile route from Preston to Brighton and back up to Chester, stopping off for a masterclass barber session and an opportunity to admire the latest Harley motorcycles and custom builds every evening. Plus, in true Barbersride style, each seminar will end with an after-party at our dealership, which has all of the facilities you need to enjoy an evening of bikes and barbers.
Ride and event places are limited, so visit barbersride.com or get in touch with us as soon as possible to get involved. And stay in touch on our social media channels to keep up to date on this year’s most stylish ride-out.
Barbersride 2018 Ride Guide schedule:
- Sunday 5th August – 10:00am meet at Bowker Harley-Davidson® (Preston)
- Sunday 5th August – Arrive at HarleyWorld Chesterfield (approx 6:00pm) followed by barbering seminar and after-event activity
- Monday 6th August – Arrive Newmarket Harley-Davidson® (approx 6:00pm) followed by barbering seminar and after-event activity
- Tuesday 7th August – Arrive Shaw Harley-Davidson® (approx 7:00pm) followed by barbering seminar and after-event activity
- Wednesday 8th August – Arrive Riders of Bridgwater (approx. 6:00pm) followed by barbering seminar and after-event activity
- Thursday 9th August – Ride completes at Chester Harley-Davidson® (approx. 6:00pm) followed by barbering seminar and final after-event activity
- Friday 10th August – 10:00am (tbc) cheque presentation at Alder Hey, Liverpool.